2023 IgNight Event
The IgNight Gala is Holy Name of Jesus School's largest annual fundraiser. All proceeds support the school’s general operating budget to enable HNOJ School to offer the highest quality Catholic education possible. We will also be raising funds, through our Fund-A-Need campaign, which will help HNOJ School furnish classrooms with new, flexible furniture, seating and desks.
IgNight Gala 2023 will be held at the beautiful Wayzata Country Club.
The night will include:
• Cocktail Hour and Reception
• Raffle & Silent
• Live Auction
• Bluewater Kings Band
• Whiskey tasting after dinner
SILENT AUCTION -- The IgNight Silent Auction will go live on IgNightGala2023.givesmart.com, at Noon on Tuesday, February 28, 2023. The silent auction items and our amazing Kids’ Photo pieces will be available for you to view and bid on all week. The IgNight Silent Auction will end at 7 pm Saturday, March 4, 2023. Kids’ Photo pieces will be available to view in the church Gathering Space prior to the event and displayed at the gala.
ANNUAL RAFFLE -- Raffle Drawing Tickets will be available in the HNOJ School Office and select Sunday 10:30am masses in February for $20 per ticket. Ticket sales will end on Friday, February 24, 2023. The drawing will be held at the IgNight Gala on the evening of Saturday, March 4, 2023. You do not need to be present to win. This fundraiser supports the HNOJ School's general operating budget.
First Prize: $5,000 CASH
Second Prize: $2,500 CASH
Third Prize: $1,000 CASH
The success of our event comes from school families and parishioners!
Here are a few ways YOU can help support the IgNight Gala:
• Fund-A-Need Donation -- Donations for our 2023 Fund-A-Need can be made NOW on our website!
• Sponsorship -- Are you interested in promoting your business to HNOJ School families and to the 2,500 families in the Holy Name of Jesus parish? Event sponsorship is available in amounts of $1,000 and up. These sponsorship opportunities will offer your business visibility on multiple platforms. Contact our event chairs for more information.
• Silent Auction Donations -- We continue to seek donations of gift cards, merchandise, experiences and services.
• Destination Donations -- Does your family own a MN lake cabin, a VRBO or Airbnb? We would greatly welcome and appreciate these type of destination donations to allow us to keep our costs down and raise more funds for our students and staff. Contact our event chairs to make your donation.
• Attend the event -- Come get dressed up and join us for a fun night out! Ticket sales account for a large part of our fundraising goal and are $200/ person or you can purchase a reserved table with 10 tickets for $2,000. Get ready to party with a purpose!
• Register online to participate in the silent auction -- You do not need to be present to bid on items.
Any questions? Please contact our IgNight Gala Chairs:
Whitney Gartland at firstname.lastname@example.org
Becky Linstroth at email@example.com
All details and registration can be found on our event website:
Thank you for your participation and support of the Holy Name of Jesus School!