"My name is Martha Laurent, and as principal of Holy Name of Jesus School, I’d like to welcome you and thank you for taking the time to learn more about our school."
Holy Name of Jesus School provides children in preschool through sixth grade with a Catholic education aimed at educating the whole child: encouraging academic, spiritual and personal growth.
Our mission is to provide academic excellence in a preschool through sixth-grade school while proclaiming, celebrating and living the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Our school offers:
- Individualized learning through small class sizes—we take pride in our “right-sized” classes to meet developmental and individual needs.
- A rich history dating back to 1919, and a dedication to Catholic education that began long before.
- Preschool programs offered for ages three to five, with full day option for ages four and five.
- Half-day and full-day kindergarten, plus first through sixth-grade classrooms.
- Before and after school programs that encourage student creativity and the building of friendships.
- Weekly Bible Studies for fourth through sixth-grade build faith and relationships.
- Annual events include Christmas and Spring Concerts, Rake-A-Thon, Catholic Schools Week, Field Day and Grandparents Day connect students and families with our community.
We are in the first year of a three year training program to become a Top 20 School. Top 20 is a program that is built on four cornerstones.
- Cornerstone #1: Help Others Succeed
- Cornerstone #2: Communicate You Matter
- Cornerstone #3: Honor the Absent
- Cornerstone #4: See the Problem, Own the Problem
We’d love to introduce you to our school community.
You can schedule a tour by contacting our school office at 763-473-3675 or email us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Principal of Holy Name Of Jesus School