A child’s education is a priceless investment. We work with families and their budgets to ensure a quality Catholic education is accessible to all.
Parishioners: Kindergarten (Half and Full Day) and Grades 1-6: $5,200
Non-Parishioners: Kindergarten (Half and Full Day) and Grades 1-6: $5,700
Little Sparks Preschool and KinderSparks Pre-K:
- 3 Year Olds (2 Day Program): $2,025/year
- 4-5 Year Olds (3 Day Program, Half Day): $3,000/year
- 4-5 Year Olds (3 Day Program, Full Day): $4,700/year
- 4-5 Year Olds (5 Day Program, Full Day): $ $8,375/year
- Monthly installment plans available.
The Holy Name of Jesus School community is committed to keeping Catholic education affordable to all families.
Any student who desires to attend HNOJ may complete an application, regardless of financial resources. The financial aid application process for HNOJ is completed through TADS (Tuition Aid Data Services), a third-party organization that collects and reviews financial information.
For further information regarding financial assistance, please contact our school office at 763-473-3675 or Email Us.